JMS QuickStart on Mac OS X
The JMS Tutorial Show Step-by-Step How-to Getting-Started with ActiveMQ for Java Message Service Development on Mac OS X.
As Pre-Requisite for Apache ActiveMQ is the Oracle Java SE JDK 7+ Installation on Mac OS X.
Some ActiveMQ Framework Features:
- Fully JMS Compliant
- Connectivity (Wide range of Connectivity Options with protocols: Http/s, IP multicast, STOMP, TCP, UDP, XMPP)
- Pluggable persistence and security
- Building messaging applications with Java
- Integration with application servers (Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Apache Geronimo, JBoss)
- Client APIs (C/C++,.NET,Perl,Python,Ruby and more)
- Broker clustering (Many ActiveMQ brokers can work together as a network of brokers for scalability purposes)
- Dramatically simplified administration